I'm with her // stacked type color options
Here are a handful of options using colors pulled directly from the album art
I'm with her // stacked type variations
Here are a few different takes on the stacked type graphic - if you click through I have em mocked up on totes and shirts as well. Colors can obviously be adjusted, these were just some schemes I thought could be cool.
I'm with her // apparel concepts
Here are a few rough ideas for apparel graphics:
1. Arrow idea - could be cool to do this with some cool chunky type and big 3d arrow, maybe give it a sort of throwback 70s flair.
2. Stacked blocks - super simple blocks stacked up, kind of inspired by old jazz records. This would look great with the right color scheme!
3. Rock Paper Scissors - 3 hands, one for rock, paper & scissors. It could be cool to do the font in a traditional tattoo inspired style.
4. Cerberus - in greek mythology cerberus guards the gates of the underworld, this graphic would be a much friendlier/cuter three headed dog.
5. Bottles - a variety of bottle shapes with each word on the label. It would be cool to design each 'label' in a different style .
6. Glasses - a nice variety of stemware. I'd like to do the type in a kind of liquidy psychedelic style so it mimics the wine in the glass.
7. Appletree - a farmer up on a ladder trying to pick his prized giant apples off the tree...
i'm with her // update
Here is an updated palm graphic with a much more 80s type treatment - let me know what yall think. If you want to see it mocked up in any of the other color schemes from the previous round we can do that too.
I'm with her // apparel graphics
Here is the final artwork in a few different color options, these are all 3 color prints, except for the palm design on white/natural, which is 4.
I'm with her // apparel graphic sketches
fortune teller idea
geometric design - the overall container shape of this design could change easily, maybe something more organic, or even a diamond shape could be cool.
a variation of the above - this one would have a doodle-y geometric web behind the type.
the LA-NYC sunset idea - this would be great fleshed a wild 80s inspired aesthetic
This is a super obvious and goofy idea but I had to throw it in their - a riff on the classic 'im with stupid' shirt...