COA round 2
So here are some variations of the third option from Round 1.
1. Below you will see several progressions of making the agave more "organic". (shown clean and weathered)
2. Below is my pick for most appealing agave paired with a new variation of the type. You will also see the addition of the crossed Coa de jimas. After trying a bunch of different ways to incorporate the Coa this was by far best looking. (shown clean, weathered, and with some minor color.)
3. These are the type options from the previous round, altered to fit the same lock up with the new elements.
4. These two slides are the new type paired with the other agaves that were shown in the first group.
5. This is a mock up of a quick business card idea, that could be used for your trip to NY. (This is for mock up only, I do not own the image used) - you could probably get away using this image just for the short run of cards though.
6. A much simpler version of the above.
6. Another mock up showing a possible use in menus. (This is for mock up only, I do not own the image used)
7. Mock up showing possible AD work. (This is for mock up only, I do not own the image used)